Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Architect Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Denver, CO).

Interview

Great interview process - 7 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR. Interview was done over 2 days that are 7 days apart.

Each round lasted 45 minutes to 1 hour

Interview Questions

• They asked everything from basic Digital electronics to advanced LTE functionality   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

No comments on it. My work was seen during contract job and was hired after 1.5 years. Very simple to get hired from contract job to full time. I had only HR interview

Solutions Architect Interview

Interview

I had an interview call with manager and he asked me questions mostly around cloud management platform . Then I was scheduled for technical round . Second Interviewer had an accent and I was not able to understand questions he was asking . I asked interviewer to repeat many times but this went very frustrating at the end at one point I was giving answers based on my assumption of question . I wrote email to the interview coordinator but no reply .

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, then In-person one to one and then finally a panel interview at HQ

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss and boss's boss give you conflicting tasks?   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Usually screened by a recruiter and then recommended to hiring managers. Hiring managers ask for interview. Each hiring manager will perform the interview in his/her own way. After getting through, usually 2nd interview by higher level manager especially for more senior positions. After that, interview by HR for package negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Can be anything - usually about your own weaknesses, and the difficult situations faced and how you solved it.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room. Most important is an indication to hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

-Internal interview process just consists of one on one interview with the manager of the group.
    -Followed by a presentation to the panel of senor Architects and the manager to asses the skills of the candidate
    - The candidate is required to do a presentation explaining their competencies, solution broadness along with other details such as consulting skills, technical skills and knowledge on company's product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• In case of emergencies explain how the product support process should flow in order to efficiently manage and satisfy the customer   Answer Question
    • Explain your leadership style   Answer Question

Negotiation

- Ericsson does not provide much room for negotiation for internal transfers or job title changes

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a solution to customer who is not ready to listen to you because of a bad delivery which our company did in past.   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Total 4 rounds. One telephonic technical round, one face to face technical round, one hiring manager round and last round is HR round. I cleared first round. I felt that I cleared second round as well. Interviewer question me one hour and he is not happy. He asked me all questions related to my current project. I called HR and he confirmed me that they are looking for in depth technical knowledge for this position.

Interview Questions

• Is hadoop map reduce suitable for duplicate records deletion in a file?   1 Answer
    • Differ between error and exception in Java   Answer Question
    • Why are you using specific technologies in your project and why don't you use other technologies?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

it was good, I had 3 rounds of interview, first 2 rounds of technical rounds on automation testing and frameworks, what kinds of frameworks i have designed and implemented, how i do POCs, how to estimate, types of estimates, Request for proposals, etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on automation testing and frameworks   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was indeed a good experience to follow the E// process, firstly i undergone to technical round and it was very good experience, later i got an email from HR about some mandatory documents <submission>, at last got a call from E// HR for sal negotiations but it didn't materialized as per my expectations,

Interview Questions

• Major questionnaire was round cloud (OpenSTACK, KVM, VMware)   1 Answer