Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Integrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.9

Solution Integrator Interview

Interview

I had appeared for the role of Solution Integrator and My skill was QTP Automation. The interview was in two phases: 1. Technical and 2. HR round, Technical round taken was good. I was able to answer most of the qtp related questions. Some questions on Unix and Putty was not answered by me. But I got through the technical round very easily.
The HR round was just a formality where-in discussion about salary, salary break-up etc happened.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was done through recruiting firm and after initial communication appeared in the interview. HR persons were helpful and didn't have to wait long for interview. Interview panel consisted two persons. Asked questions about Oracle PL/SQL questions. Questions were straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Nothing like. Mostly asked about database concepts, PL/SQL triggers, cursors and dynamic sql as I had a data warehouse background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was fine.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

First there was a aptitude round containing verbal and quantitative questions. This was an eliminating round. After that, there was a non-eliminating GD and lastly, a technical + HR Personal Interview. Technical Interview was mainly concerning knowledge of the language, C. HR people asked general questions like why is this company!

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing Ericsson while you are having an offer to join Cognizant?   1 Answer

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Got an call from recruiter, Two technical interviews after that, in which they asked questions on my project and then a formal HR round.

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2010.

Interview

There are four interviews before got accepted. Long period of waiting between the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The question basically just review the previous experience. Not so much unexpected.   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was basicaaly based on ASP, ASP .net , C# and C++ . The guy asked some queries about testing and sql server too. He was a cool guy , very friendly . Then , HR round was conducted . It was also a cool round.

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called by a consultancy firm for interview . The Interviewer was very cool and asked simple questions related to my past work. After technical round , HR round was conducted.

Solution Integrator Interview

Interview

They interviewed on phone then on the premises. In on site interview they asked easy technical questions but many of the questions were from non-technical points. Interview stayed for an hour. This company gives importance to the more experienced person.

Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Campus Hiring

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiation phase