Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Integrator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solution Integrator Interview

Interview

I had appeared for the role of Solution Integrator and My skill was QTP Automation. The interview was in two phases: 1. Technical and 2. HR round, Technical round taken was good. I was able to answer most of the qtp related questions. Some questions on Unix and Putty was not answered by me. But I got through the technical round very easily.
The HR round was just a formality where-in discussion about salary, salary break-up etc happened.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solution Integrator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Generic interview on telecom domain.. java and sql is must to crack the interview.. if you are from a good educational background or from a good company, there is extreme possiblity for your selection

Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Two round of technical and one round of HR

Solution Integrator Interview

Interview

I had three interviews in a month, first was too technical, second with human resource and a third one with hiring manager. Then i waited a second month to get the offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Margin is limited

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

3 Rounds.
    1 Tech, 2 HR
    First was the Tech round. It was face 2 face.
    Then they asked me to wait and then I had a panel round with 2 HRs.

After few days One Hr called me and after a short interview she finalized.

Interview Questions

• They asked from Java and my Future plans. It was tough but I was able to crack it fortunately.   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

telephonic and skype, your basic should be good and clear. Basics of unix pl/sql and RAID technology.Interview was quite difficult as they want latest technologies on EMC storage.
    It would be hard if u have not worked pn same

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It has 3 steps ... 1) Written
                              2) Group Discussion
                              3) Personal Interview

In written there were questions form aptitude , reasoning , Decision making , Puzzles
    In GD it was a random topic mine was : use of drugs in animals for testing purpose
    It was a rapid fire round questions all from academics, hubbies & interest, problem solving capability, IQ and some questions from the resume.

Interview Questions

• subjects related to my academic carrier   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

Tota three round was involved, two technical rounds and then followed by managerial, after that HR discussion was done completely on phone regarding expectation.
    First round was about simple java concepts and program output, Second was more details on all core java topics and detail analysis

Interview Questions

• String questions
      Hibernate and Spring configration
      Exception Handling   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• first there was a face to face technical interview, and then managerial round, Questions were asked on java j2ee background, threads, jdbc connection and hibernate, after that had a managerial round where manager detailed about the roles and responsibilities need to be played at work, expectations from the candidate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First the online test, then group discussion, then technical interview and finally the personal interview. The online test is easy, the group discussion tests your oratory skills. The technical round is the toughest followed by generic questions by the hr. You clear each to go to the next.