Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Integrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Solution Integrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.9

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

telephonic and skype, your basic should be good and clear. Basics of unix pl/sql and RAID technology.Interview was quite difficult as they want latest technologies on EMC storage.
It would be hard if u have not worked pn same

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was lengthy and to my opinion exceptional as it touched all aspects of the requirements from the individual regarding experience and knowledge. Had a couple of rounds.

The interviewer first tried to relax the atmosphere which helped me a lot in answering his questions.

All in all a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked regrading my domain knowledge, Linux knowledge and Ericsson Knowledge.   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Technical Interview was focused mainly on programming (C , C++ , java) , scripting , network management , database management. Questions were pertaining to basic engineering level. The interviewer was a senior engineer and listened patiently. HR interview was short with basic discussion regarding salary , location , work timings. Got the offer 2 weeks later.

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It has 3 steps ... 1) Written
                              2) Group Discussion
                              3) Personal Interview

In written there were questions form aptitude , reasoning , Decision making , Puzzles
    In GD it was a random topic mine was : use of drugs in animals for testing purpose
    It was a rapid fire round questions all from academics, hubbies & interest, problem solving capability, IQ and some questions from the resume.

Interview Questions

• subjects related to my academic carrier   1 Answer

Solution Integrator Interview

Interview

I had three interviews in a month, first was too technical, second with human resource and a third one with hiring manager. Then i waited a second month to get the offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Margin is limited

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Ask about few basic Java question, mainly from collection classes.
    Total 4 round of interview has been taken place inducing one round of managerial and hr.
    In 2nd round they mainly asked about hybrid mobile applications basic.
    What is cordova?
    why choose cordova over native?
    what is rest api?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiable

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There were three Rounds
    1. Technical (1:1) : Overview was taken, could be considered as elimination round.
    2. Technical (1:1) : Went into depth, could be considered as selection round.
    3. HR : Package negotiations and joining formalities.

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First the online test, then group discussion, then technical interview and finally the personal interview. The online test is easy, the group discussion tests your oratory skills. The technical round is the toughest followed by generic questions by the hr. You clear each to go to the next.

Solution Integrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

Interview

There was 3 round of technical interview along with one manager and one HR interview.
    I don't actually now remember the questions asked to me. It was 3 years back I gave this interview. All the rounds were taken by phone. As I was staying in Hyderabad, India. While 5 interview were taken from 3 different cities. Each interview process was about 1 hour long.

Solution Integrator Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Generic interview on telecom domain.. java and sql is must to crack the interview.. if you are from a good educational background or from a good company, there is extreme possiblity for your selection