Ericsson-Worldwide Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process is very efficient and exact to the JD. There are normally 4 round of interview for SA position. 2 Technical rounds, 1 manager round and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable you are on new tools? How will you adapt?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Denver, CO).

Interview

Great interview process - 7 rounds of technical and 1 round of HR. Interview was done over 2 days that are 7 days apart.

Each round lasted 45 minutes to 1 hour

Interview Questions

• They asked everything from basic Digital electronics to advanced LTE functionality   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

it was good, I had 3 rounds of interview, first 2 rounds of technical rounds on automation testing and frameworks, what kinds of frameworks i have designed and implemented, how i do POCs, how to estimate, types of estimates, Request for proposals, etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on automation testing and frameworks   1 Answer

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, followed 1 Manager round and 2 rounds of HR

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2011.

Interview

- One phone call done by a third party recruiter
    - One phone call done by HR
    - One interview done with a technician

The technical interview was made completely in english and focused on project issues that the company was experiencing at that time ( so be prepared for some tough questions especially about hard decisions).

The whole process took over 2 months , was pretty long , I actually did not spect to be hired due to this long time frame.

Interview Questions

• - What is your experience with VAS nodes ? How can you help us improve and manage our integration of VAS nodes ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty harsh , they fight for every penny.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

-Internal interview process just consists of one on one interview with the manager of the group.
    -Followed by a presentation to the panel of senor Architects and the manager to asses the skills of the candidate
    - The candidate is required to do a presentation explaining their competencies, solution broadness along with other details such as consulting skills, technical skills and knowledge on company's product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• In case of emergencies explain how the product support process should flow in order to efficiently manage and satisfy the customer   Answer Question
    • Explain your leadership style   Answer Question

Negotiation

- Ericsson does not provide much room for negotiation for internal transfers or job title changes

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There is no process. You will get call from a recruiter asking all the details and then you will get calls from n number of HR asking same information. I got from at least 5. Interviews will be rescheduled without prior notice and get ready to attend interviews after 10pm.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Total 4 rounds. One telephonic technical round, one face to face technical round, one hiring manager round and last round is HR round. I cleared first round. I felt that I cleared second round as well. Interviewer question me one hour and he is not happy. He asked me all questions related to my current project. I called HR and he confirmed me that they are looking for in depth technical knowledge for this position.

Interview Questions

• Is hadoop map reduce suitable for duplicate records deletion in a file?   1 Answer
    • Differ between error and exception in Java   Answer Question
    • Why are you using specific technologies in your project and why don't you use other technologies?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of of overall intervew session -
    - Technical 1
    - Technical 2
    - HR

Overall good experience and good interviewer and very professional.
    Good quality of question.
    Technical in-depth
    very good listener & behaviousr
    good HR
    very good overall experience

took long time to get back the response. finally got call after a month or so.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online via Ericsson Job Portal.Had the phone interview with recruiter , got the details and job profile. Had the technical interview face to face onsite , where had to present the given topic by means of power point slides and details.Then had another second round of online via video conferencing system and it was in depth technical.