Ericsson-Worldwide Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Specialist Interview Questions

2.8

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. telephonic. As was ex employee , was not ask much of technical. But before joining had a call with customer( Internal). HR interview was mostly why you want to join back. Whats the motivation.

Interview Questions

• High level question related to job role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much you can do.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

> Based on advertisements / Consultant call
    > 2 levels of interview
    > First level is technical ( Telecom related questions must)
    > 2nd Level will be HR related to check candidate's ability to work in African countries with global clients

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good paymaster , so negotiate as much as possible.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Pune (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The Interview process started on 16th April and we finsidhed all 3 round of interview on 23rd April.Hr Process started on 29th April'13 and till now..the are just waiting for the approval

Interview Questions

• Very very bad and slow HR process..   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2013.

Interview

Basic Networking questions related to routing protocols,MPLS.L3VPN, L2VPN
    OSI layers

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

After being contacted by the consultant I submitted my personal details in a templatized Facsheet and got a call from HR within 2 weeks.I had gone through 2 rounds of domain interviews of about an hour each by two different panels on the same day and was forwarded to HR for HR Round and Salary Negotiation. The whole process took around 5 hours, but I liked the hospitality and the favourable ambience of the office. It took 3 more weeks for the final offer letter to arrive, between which there were two more telephonic rounds to fix one or two small points on salary.

Interview Questions

• What is the one ambition that I want to fulfil in this lifetime?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

After Getting a Call from the Company HR for the Technical Interview, Interview sheduled based on mutual conveyant time. Interview was around 1 Hr on Vedio conference. on Next day i got the confirmation saying that i have been selected for the Job. after 2 or 3 days i got the Call from the HR for the compansation discussion. after that i got the offer letter on the same day.

Interview was very good, Basically on the Previous Experiences & on the current Requirement and on management side aswel.