Ericsson-Worldwide Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the whole process took approx. 3 months.
I had a first phone interview with an HR specialist which went pretty good.
Afterwards I was invite for a skype meeting for about 50 minutes with a R&D team manager which also went pretty smooth, however I was feeling slightly nervous and didn't perform as I should.
Both the HR recruiter and the manager where extremely nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is something you don't like about software engineering?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in May 2015.

Interview

i have applied online (if you don't know someone inside the company it is a waste of time)

1. Call from a recruiter. Talking 15' about the position and general questions, easy.
    2. Meeting with the hiring managers. Neither technical questions, nor psychological. Just a presentation of the project and questions on my background. (15-20'). No offer.
    Unacceptable feedback (just a general automated email). Lack of professionalism.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

It was a Skype call because I wasn’t in Sweden. They asked me some technical questions but also something about Ericsson.
    Interviewers were very friendly and helped you feeling confortabile.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my previous projects, cloud computing, docker, edge computing   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2019.

Interview

Applied through portal. A video interview where you answer questions about what you have done and why you would be a good fit at Ericsson. Then I had a meeting with my supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Which work experience is the most relate to the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

I was called for the intern based on a previous interview with Ericsson. The interview was in person explaining the role and expected results. They even gave me a lab tour which was the exciting part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my skills and how can I apply them to the current position.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Two step process with application and interview. The first part took a month at least. Everything seemed really random regarding the application process. It almost seemed as if they just picked people randomly.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kista (Sweden)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kista (Sweden)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called by HR twice, and 1 interview with manager. With HR they asked standard question about my background and motivation to join Ericsson. While the interview with the manager was more practical. They explained their problems and I was asked on the spot on how can I help them solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about how I can contribute to their project   1 Answer