Ericsson-Worldwide Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Support Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Interview

Very short, all in all took a week with just two sessions. One with the head of the support, the other with the COO and the HR. I expected more technical questions but there were none.

Interview Questions

• Mostly personal questions and just a bit of technical questions regarding previous experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2012.

Interview

2 overall interviews: one HR and general knowledge, second purely technical.
    First interview consisted of history of professional background experience, and typical HR questions. Second interview contained a lot of questions related to recent issues faced on the network.
    A third meeting for package discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing. Offer is taken as is.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)) in August 2009.

Interview

at that time I only attented one session interview (line manager together with HR)

Interview Questions

• couldn't remember so clearly. technical: call flow, troubshooting process&ideas etc   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

University recruitment where a group of people ask questions about studies and past work experience. It seem the questions were more geared towards whether you would fit in their culture and if they like you or not then anything technical. I was expecting some technical questions but they were not interested in anything specific. I got the feeling that some of the technical details I spoke of went over their head and got the impression they were confused so I shifted to more generalizations. They asked questions about how I would fit in their team without actually talking about what team they were involved in. This was made more difficult when there mangers there from different areas and I got the feeling they were not well prepared about what questions to ask since each manager had their own agenda