Ericsson-Worldwide Technical Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Technical Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds, one with the hiring manager, director and peers. I joined straight from college. The focus of the interviewing process was more about the attitude rather than aptitude. There were some basic technical questions on telecom network architecture and mobility concepts. The interviews were more focused on the basic knowledge of telecom.

Interview Questions

• Q Can you describe the basic architecture of an GSM / UMTS / LTE network?   Answer Question
  • Q Can you describe the basic difference between handover process in UMTS versus LTE?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

Following were the steps:
    1. Apply online
    2. Phone conversation with Hiring Co-ordinator
    3. Phone Interview with hiring manager
    4. Phone interviews with local site managers
    5. In person and panel interviews
    6. Offer + background check + drug test
    7. Offer accepted & joined

Interview Questions

• How would you convinc a customer of the value of going with your product/company although the competitor offers better capacity at lowe price   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too much room for negotiation in today's market

Technical Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

There was a written round of Quant, Analytical and Verbal. After that, the shortlisted candidates were to do a GD. Following this, a technical and HR interview was conducted. The topic of the GD was 'Odd Even Policy is here to stay'. The technical questions were mainly from Data Communications and general wireless technologies. Some questions on Voice over IP, Analog and Digital Modulation were also asked. The interviewers asked the basic questions like Tell me about yourself and some basic questions on current affairs (national and international)