Ericsson-Worldwide Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

3.1

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was contacted for an interview within a few days. The hiring manager was pleasant and asked basic questions such as, "what would make me a good fit for the position?" Went over my resume and experience. Very informative about the position. Overall, a very good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and the interview was good.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Interview

The interview wasmoslt based on my CV and what i have already done in the past in the field of wireless telecoms . Was pretty short and straight forward .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was a fixed budget for this project so i had no room to negotiate . Despite it wa a very good package

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied via employee referral, received a call in a week. There were two rounds - one general round with the manager and other technical round with a technical person from the team. The two rounds can take place over a month. And overall hiring can take three months.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Written test was the first criteria to filter out and then they went on one on one technical interview and them the hirirng manager came with my resume and starrt asking about the experience and allthe technical skills i had

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Two technical interviews, first one is very basic and second one with deep knowledge . This round happened with the person onsite and followed by the HR round. If you will get selected then you would get the offer letter with in a week.

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking and server questions   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

ask about previous experiences and projects. How to deal with people and how to resolve their problems. Call flow of GSM/UMTS communication (core side). Why choose ericsson and what do you know about ericsson's culture.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Online application - Generic application filler questions like, "Why do you want to work for us?" 2. Numerical reasoning test - Reading graphs and charts, answering questions like "How much more did Company A grow than Company B between 2005-2008?" 3. Logical reasoning test - Series of shapes/pictures, discover the pattern, multiple choice select the next one in the series. 4. Phone interview. - Friendly, informal. 30 - 45…

Interview Questions

• Q: • Tell me about a time when you had competing deadlines what did you do   Answer Question
    • Q: • why the firm, why the division   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2013.

Interview

I sent my CV in September and got a phone call in late November. I got two interviews, first with the HR and my future team leader and also a language test. The atmosphere was relaxed.