Erin Engineering and Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Erin Engineering and Research

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Erin Engineering and Research (West Chester, PA).

Interview

The interview lasted the entire day (9:30 to 3:00pm) and included talking to many different employees. Much of the interview consisted of managers talking about the company, the business they are involved in, and asking for any follow-up questions. There was a short interview process in front of five managers in which they asked and talked about prior employment, projects, and anything on the resume. I visited many different employees and they explained to me their role in the company and their experiences. Also, the interview consisted of a technical presentation (~20 minutes) to a large group of employees. This was followed by questions from employees. A lot of information was provided and explained and it seemed as though they wanted to make sure both parties were a good fit.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Erin Engineering and Research.

Interview

Did a detailed presentation of a senior engineering project from college. Had me present it to their entire engineering staff. The presentation was about 15 minutes with another 20 minutes of Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Your must know your statistics and what your talking about. Many "what-if" questions, not many focusing on what you did, rather on how you could improve it or make the statistics come out better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked me up front what I looking for. Very fair and open.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erin Engineering and Research (Campbell, CA).

Interview

Was brought in for an initial interview (took about 45 min) with 3 folks from the company.