Ermenegildo Zegna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ermenegildo Zegna Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna.

Interview

Skype interview, was detail oriented on How do you like retail? How do you like our company? What interests you? What were you looking for in terms of salary? etc. be yourself you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you like retail? How do you like our company? What interests you? What were you looking for in terms of salary?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna (Rosemont, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Refer by previous workers. Get phone by store manager, set up a date to meet in person. If you are bilingual, it's helpful to talk to culture differences. Also, it is good when you have some common interests to talk about, it will reduce your pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna.

Interview

The interview process was quite informal and needed to be scheduled once before the meeting by the employer. Once in the interview it was quite straightforward and the interviewers were able to answer all of my questions. They were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Though i was not offered a position, i received a turn down letter for my time mailed directly to my home.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacting by a LinkedIn connection who was in store management. The interview took place in the shop in the afternoon and lasted about an hour. The questions mainly concerned my work history and skill set. The whole interaction was easy-going and low-pressure. I received a tentative offer subject to passing a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was company-standard for the role, so there was no room for negociation.

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna.

Interview

Firstly the HR interview consisted on the CV and experiences written on it.
    Secondly the technical process for, more ore less, one hour. In this case too you will receivea lot of question on your prevoius ecperiences but more technical despite the HR process.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the LMS taking into account you experiences in the Retail field?   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ermenegildo Zegna (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in October 2016.

Interview

Have two rounds, behavior questions and mock sales situations. Kind of hard but very helpful in the later work. Really great experience, even though the workload is a little bit overwhelming