Eskaton Leadership Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eskaton

1 Interview Review

Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Eskaton (Sacramento, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

After completing a very brief phone interview, I was invited on site for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I was called a few days later and offered the position. However, I declined because it was not a good fit for me. Also, I would be remiss if I did mention that this was the second job I applied for at Eskaton. The first time I applied was for the same position at a different location. I was not invited to interview. In lieu of not responding to my application at all or simply sending me a standard notification email, I received a form postcard informing me that another candidate was selected for the position. While I think sending a decision in the mail still has merits in the 21st century, despite being somewhat old fashioned, a postcard is tacky and distasteful because it does not protect candidate confidentiality. Anyone who handled the postcard prior to its delivery was privy to the information. Occasionally, I receive a neighbor’s mail by accident, and vice versa. I would have been extremely embarrassed if one of my neighbors had received this postcard. I recommend that Eskaton stop sending these form, impersonal postcards immediately. Instead, I recommend that the company either send a letter in a confidential envelop or just send an email like most other employers. Even not responding to a candidate that took the time to apply for an open position would be better than a postcard.

Interview Questions