Esri Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esri Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Esri

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy, interviewing with a minimum of 6-8 one-on-one person interviews p/day for at least 3 (often non-consecutive) days, for each position you apply for. The negotiation process can also be lengthy and management often drag their feet with their availability for interviews.

Interview Questions

• Please explain how you deal with deadlines and high-stress situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Esri

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was scheduled for an afternoon 12 - 5 pm. I first had to take a test which took 1.5 hours. Then I interviewed with 7 people. They spent a lot of time telling me about the company and what they personally do but, I had to ask what they were looking for in an Admin. Everyone was the same so I'm not sure if they were interested because there were no hard questions. One thing I really like is they are very into Linked In.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Communications during the hiring process were excellent. The interview was well planned and I met with a variety of department members.

Received another offer.