Esri Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Esri

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA).

Interview

I interviewed with nine different people over the course of one long day. (This was preceded by two separate phone interviews over the course of several days.) None of the interviews were exactly tough, in fact all were fairly pleasant. But the schedule was grueling. By the last three or four, I had a hard-time keeping straight if I was repeating myself to the person in front of me. I felt pretty good about the interviews, which they referred to as "round one." I waited a month before learning that they were not going to bring me back for the final round of four or five additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• **"What's your favorite App?"
    **"What good enough? 100 percent? 150 percent? 10 percent? When do you stop and call it good enough?"
    ** "Is it more important to be interesting or interested?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Esri

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Had three interviews. Each repeated the same thing over and over (emphasizing on flat organization, campus of 2000 people, and that they're a software company). If it was a flat organization, why did I interview with five levels of management? Because I interviewed with them separately, I had to repeat my background over and over. Also, HR kept asking me how many people work at my current job because she wanted ESRI to sound superior (???) with 2000 employees at that location.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Esri does?   1 Answer