Esri Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Esri Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Esri

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was took about two weeks. I had three phone interviews which were about three days apart each. Someone contacts you for the position letting you know that the company is interested and the interviews are scheduled from there.

Interview Questions

• What is your story?

What do you think are some strengths you have that you are able to apply to this position?

Do you see yourself as a problem solver (Provide and example)

What aspects do you love about marketing?

What are you trying to get out of this internship?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Esri

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

This company is completely dysfunctional. I talked to the recruiter for 10 and half months before I finally spoke with a hiring manager. The company considered three other candidates before me, but those candidates got tired of waiting and walked.

Interview Questions

As I mentioned, Esri is one dysfunctional company. In this role, the hiring manager should have been a peer. Instead of hiring the best person for the job or changing the requirements, she weeded out candidates whose skills and experience were stronger than her own so as to make herself look like a "superior" (the recruiter so much as implied this to me in confidence).

It took more than 10 months to finally get on this manager's calendar. I was able to secure the interview by dumbing myself down; but, when the time came to talk about money, I backed out. The money would have been fine, but I just couldn't see myself wasting my talents with such a screwed-up company.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum. (Mr. Dangermond, are you paying attention?)

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Esri in July 2009.

Interview

Lots of scenario based behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• The usual tell about a time when? Tell me what your strengths and weaknesses are? Etc., etc.   1 Answer