Esri Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esri Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Esri

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Summer internship for 12 weeks got converted to a full time job. Work was very challenging though not the greatest job title or position. Had to go through 2 phone interviews for internship. For full time, in the last week of internship had a full day of interviews both technical and non-technical mostly with team members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate your initial $/hr. Will help in longer run. Very conservative, be patient and aggressive at the same time.

Other Interview Reviews for Esri

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Esri (Redlands, CA).

Interview

Process took about a month. HR contacted for a job at Support and set up a preliminary interview on phone. The first interview was basically a normal 'what would you do in these situations' types. Second interview, about a week later, was a technical interview. Interviewer lets you research answers, focuses mostly on Esri technology, usage, and implementation. This interview was followed by an HR call a few days later to set up an on-campus interview and set expectations about salary and benefits. A week later I was called for a full-day interview at the Redlands location. The interviews were really fun. Nothing too technical but interviewers were amazing. They got back to me a week later to let me know I got the job.

Interview Questions