Essai Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essai Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Essai (Fremont, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Got email, scheduled an interview with manger, HR manager (don't know why, they keep you wait forever).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please do not be fool by the HR manager, ask for what you should get and do fall into "we will adjust it later" trap.

Other Interview Reviews for Essai

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Essai (Fremont, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was chaotic. Start of with an on-line video conferencing for screening. The on-line interview with the hiring manager was never on the topic of skills, qualifications, and work background. During the video conferencing I reserve the topics and try to discuss of the technical aspect of the company products, understanding of design and manufacturing standards, and such but the hiring manager seems to have minimal knowledge of the engineering standard himself.

The second interview was at the facility. It was with number of engineers and HR which were also relatively straight forward. Engineering interviews were also vague and the interviewing engineers did not seem to be competent about his and her answers of some of the reverse questions I asked.

In addition till the day I left the company the promise of high compensation, after 4+ years, did not even exists after many positive yearly review as HR has promised.

Interview Questions