Essar Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essar Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

First round was written exam
    Second round was group discussion
    Final round was interview. Interview was easy and mostly based on field of study.

Interview

Group discussion
    Interview - HR + Technical

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer working on site?   1 Answer

Associate Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essar Group (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

At that time i pay 12000/- (installment). after that they will give the training sessions.after that they will give job(this is not for recommended candidates )

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazira (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Essar Group (Hazira (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Discussion

Interview Questions

• As a professor your salary is only Rs. 3 lakhs CTC. Here we offer much more.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Jamnagar (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Questions

• IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary Structure is not good.

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Essar Group (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Questions

• In your college life which subject you felt very critical   2 Answers

Negotiation

I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

DGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Mumbai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Was detailed as per requirement of the position with decisions being made very fast

Negotiation

They gave what was expected as had asked reasonable increase only

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Essar Group (Surat (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Graduate trainee interview at campus. They used to conduct campus drives till 2011 and stopped after that. No freshers recruited by this mode any more. These days the candidates are hired only if they have references.

Front Office and FLoor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Essar Group (New Delhi (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

one to one interview with the group of managers , director and the administration head and Senior administration manager for the role i applied for . There were 2-3 rounds of interview and was done quite well and organised

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essar Group (Mumbai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

First I had a written test. It consisted of aptitude and technical questions. Level was somewhat difficult. After the test, I had to clear a round of group discussion. It included presenting views on a given topic. Interview was a bit tricky and lengthy. It lasted around 20 minutes. Focus on both general issues and technical knowledge helps.