Essar Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essar Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Essar Group (Surat (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Graduate trainee interview at campus. They used to conduct campus drives till 2011 and stopped after that. No freshers recruited by this mode any more. These days the candidates are hired only if they have references.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Jamnagar (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Arrangement of Interview is very good and well prepared according to scheduled.

Interview Questions

• IF your boss give you a task to develop a new HR System, what would you do first?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary Structure is not good.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Ranchi (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial communication with company was very good also interview plan was too good because i like the procedure of doing the interview first stage was the telephonic interview with HR Persons,second one was also telephonic with Technical Head and third round was the Group Interview. it was a nice interaction.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary as well as facilities that a organization should have to provide.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Written Test, followed by GD and PI.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Jamnagar (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

call from compny,
    interview held at essar maintanance building
    two types interview taken by company
    1 for subject knowledge and oter is for hr.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about finfan erection during strt up the plant????
      and what is the belt tracking????
      Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamnagar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar Group (Jamnagar (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

The process is simple as everywhere. They arrange interview and take different tests including IQ tests, skill test followed by group discussion and personal interview. Easy to crack if we are ready to take decisions on the spot.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Essar Group (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very hard. They have multiple rounds. they check for loyalty and dedication in the potential employees. there are multiple rounds. stress interview can very much be a part of the process. Overall a decent experience. Can be stressful for some. The HR team is quite supportive. But the overall experience depends on which team are you wanting to join. The finance team is quite different than the branding team for example

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Essar Group in May 2011.

Interview

Test to Group discussion to Interview

Deputy Manager - Civil Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Essar Group (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

I was received my call from the recruiter for a special recruitment for a specified job. They had done it by noticing the resume form naukri.com. I was called for a video conferencing interview from their one site to present job site. I was interviewed by a pannel consisting of departmental head, area manager, H.R manager & quality manager. After completion of interview I was offered for the job immediately & I got the offer letter between 2 days.

Interview Questions

• In your college life which subject you felt very critical   2 Answers

Negotiation

I have negotiated as per my requirement as well as my experience & efficieny. My requirement was accepted by no any bergaining.

Operations Head-TN/Pondy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Essar Group (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of telephonic interview, 2 rounds of personnel interview. Particularly about longivity in the system and our career plans

Interview Questions

• Most practical questions has been asked related to business and also the past experience. They have done the referral check.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very practical and had a good discussion for the ctc.