Essentia Health Interview Questions in Brainerd, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

3.3

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brainerd, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Brainerd, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for a position and was called for an interview within in two weeks. Interview was short and asked questions appropriate for health care setting. Facility got back to me and informed me within 2 weeks about whether or not I received the job.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker approaches you in the hall and starts talking to you about a patient how would you respond?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brainerd, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Brainerd, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Kind of like a firing squad. A bit intimidating, but the were friendly. Need to have work examples for many of the questions, may be harder for new grads with little experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you disagreed on a course of action with a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it is union so it is what it is.

Patient Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brainerd, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Brainerd, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

i received a call from human resources that set up the date and time. I interviewed with the two supervisors in the department. They asked questions back and forth for twenty to thirty minutes and wrote down my answers. I got a call back a week later with an offer.