Essex Property Trust Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Essex Property Trust (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

This was a job fair and all the Essex staff were very friendly and welcoming. I was met and interviewed by a regional manager who was also gracious. The interview was focused on what I could do for the company as it grows, not so much a review of my past experience. This seemed like a very efficient approach.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more of a higher level perspective and I was prepared with having done research. Nothing was dificult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Essex Property Trust

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Essex Property Trust (San Jose, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone then in person with district manager. Dress professionally for this company. They hire from referrals and internally a lot. Their portfolio managers changed a lot too,

Interview Questions

• previous experience, how to handle hiring/firing process   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essex Property Trust (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Walked in to a Job Fair, reception staff very pleasant and friendly. Had an open and pleasant conversation about my previous experience. We covered: skills, conflict resolution skills, likes, dislikes, computer skills, management style. Had several "situational" questions.

After doing an online test. Two parts: 1. Math & Logic 2. Personality Test

First one was timed and somewhat difficult as I didn't expect questions like that. Second was not timed, but very repetitive (same question was asked multiple times just differently worded).

Then second 1:1 interview was 2 weeks later. Very detailed (90 minutes). The answer was to come in another 2 weeks... Unfortunately, didn't get it...

Interview Questions

• Timed online questionaire was difficult. Other questions fairly easy.

What is your leadership style?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about situation when you had a conflict at the workplace?   Answer Question