Essex Property Trust Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essex Property Trust Property Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Essex Property Trust (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

This was a job fair and all the Essex staff were very friendly and welcoming. I was met and interviewed by a regional manager who was also gracious. The interview was focused on what I could do for the company as it grows, not so much a review of my past experience. This seemed like a very efficient approach.

Interview Questions

• The questions were more of a higher level perspective and I was prepared with having done research. Nothing was dificult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Essex Property Trust

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essex Property Trust (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Walked in to a Job Fair, reception staff very pleasant and friendly. Had an open and pleasant conversation about my previous experience. We covered: skills, conflict resolution skills, likes, dislikes, computer skills, management style. Had several "situational" questions.

After doing an online test. Two parts: 1. Math & Logic 2. Personality Test

First one was timed and somewhat difficult as I didn't expect questions like that. Second was not timed, but very repetitive (same question was asked multiple times just differently worded).

Then second 1:1 interview was 2 weeks later. Very detailed (90 minutes). The answer was to come in another 2 weeks... Unfortunately, didn't get it...

Interview Questions

• Timed online questionaire was difficult. Other questions fairly easy.

What is your leadership style?
      Answer Question
    • Tell me about situation when you had a conflict at the workplace?   Answer Question