Essilor Customer Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essilor Customer Service Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmira, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Elmira, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process for Essilor is quite extensive and very thorough. I applied the end of August online and was contacted by a recruiter mid September. I did an initial phone interview with the recruiter, a week later then did an interview on location with 2 employees, one week after that another on location interview was conducted and finally a final interview was conducted via phone with HR. Unfortunately, after the long process and being the prime candidate, the position was put "on hold".

Interview Questions

• What is your customer service perspective?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Essilor

Customer Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor in March 2012.

Interview

1) Phone interview with recruiter 2) Schedule interview by another recruiter. 3) Personality test. 4) Face to face interview with hiring manager and HR 5) Last 2nd round face to face interview with hiring manager and area manager.6) After 3-weeks I am still waiting for a call for a Y/N response, very inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an employee that refuses to follow your instructions.   Answer Question