Essilor Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essilor Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Essilor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds to the process. 1st is the phone call screening with a hiring manager from HR. 2nd is the phone call interview with your boss and team. 3rd is an in-person interview at the corporate office. You have a computer skills assessment, background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Asking about past work experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Essilor

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Paris (France)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by my host/supervisor and the hr manager as well. Just formal and informative like all kinds of interviews, nothing special. Language skills were tested through oral conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why interested in our company?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essilor in November 2009.

Interview

received phone call from HR, scheduled interview in a week. first impression to the interview was very impressive. front desk lady and HR lady are super friendly, which helped relieving interview stress. interviewed with two people, one is a manager and the other a director. very pleasant conversation, interviewers were very interested in the interviewee, and things they mentioned such as will get back to me in a week after the interview, were true. very enthusiastic people, all and over all, pleasant experience!