Essilor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Recruiting contacted me for an interview. I completed their basic skills test but never heard back from the company's inside recruiter even with period followups via phone and email.
    ADVICE - Avoid Essilor's recruiting team and try to communicate only with the hiring manager.

Director of Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

Scheduled 9 hr interview. Prior phone screen. After 5 hours of interviews that went well, met with the VP doing the hiring who took about 8 minutes of 1.5 hr mtg, discovers I live out of town, complains about HR sending nonlocal, he closes his folder & gets HR to escort me out Lack of class.

Interview Questions

• Why does HR send me non-local candidates?   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Extensive process with seven rounds of interviews with multiple levels of management in various locations. One on one and group interviews were the norm. Some people seemed interested while others seemed to be just filling time with you. Most of the people I talked with were very nice.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round would be personal interview by the HR Practitioner.

Second round would be with the higher management and Third round was with the HR manager who made the offer letter. The relevant documents pertaining to experience and qualification was submitted.

Interview Questions

• What Change I can bring into the organization   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmira, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Elmira, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process for Essilor is quite extensive and very thorough. I applied the end of August online and was contacted by a recruiter mid September. I did an initial phone interview with the recruiter, a week later then did an interview on location with 2 employees, one week after that another on location interview was conducted and finally a final interview was conducted via phone with HR. Unfortunately, after the long process and being the prime candidate, the position was put "on hold".

Interview Questions

• What is your customer service perspective?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Paris (France)) in November 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by my host/supervisor and the hr manager as well. Just formal and informative like all kinds of interviews, nothing special. Language skills were tested through oral conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why interested in our company?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Two step process.
    First step: Fill out application
    Second Step: On site Interview with three current employees in financial department.
    Had to wait for long time after I filled out online application.
    There was no email or phone call regarding if i got or i did not.
    Also, one lady was kind of arrogant when she was asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about out company?
      How did you hear about us?
      What was your biggest project?
      What is is a bad day for you?
      What is a good day for you?
      Tell us about yourself
      Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Essilor in March 2013.

Interview

Got their opening from school's career center, four interviews in two rounds, one with intern program director and hr, another with direct supervisors. No wired questions, just why company, walk through resume, why the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the project details, some are old so it took me some time to recall the details   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiable.

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor in October 2009.

Interview

Inconsistent interview process. Everybody goes through different levels of scrutiny

Stagiare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Essilor (Paris (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

J'ai passé deux entretiens dans la même journée avec mon N+1 et son N+1. L'ambiance étais bien sympathique et ils m'ont bien expliqué les responsabilités du poste et la structure de la secteur. Aussi, ils m'ont répondu tous mes questions avec beaucoup des attentions. Ils parlent très bien anglais, et ils m'ont demandé à parler anglais aussi.

Interview Questions

• 1. Pourquoi Essilor?
      2. Se presenter