Essilor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essilor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.7

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Essilor.

Interview

Very unprofessional people out there the interviewer was probably unhappy with a home fight with wife.. And interviewed as he dont want to take me in.. Asked me to work free of cost for two months... Sir nothing is free in this world do hell with your company

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at different location and not home location   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Essilor in March 2017.

Interview

I attended an event in Detroit , Sales Network. I was able to meet with a manager who referred me to apply on the company website. Then, I was referred to the District Manager for a phone screen. Unfortunately I was told that I did not have experience for the sales position, they required at least 6 months to 1 year of sales experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the difference between sales and marketing?
      2. Tell me about a difficult situation that you've been in and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Brand Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Essilor (Henderson, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

This process was entirely too long and honestly somewhat absurd. It started with a phone screen with an outside recruiter, moved to a video interview through a platform called HireVue, then to a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a phone interview with her boss, then a Gallup assessment for personality/ sales process acumen, and THEN would have moved to an in person interview (and honestly, who knows how many) had I not been offered and accepted another job. Overall poor communication and far too labor intensive of a process for the OTE and limited upside potential of this company.

Interview Questions

• All very rote- basic sales interview questions.

Tell me about how you manage your territory?
      Describe a time when you were able to expand sales within an existing account
      How do you prospect?
      What does your initial appointment with a prospect look like?   Answer Question

Admin Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Essilor in November 2016.

Interview

They scheduled the interview right away. It was long but a friendly interview, not very formal. They asked the regular questions, the interview was extremely professional but not too serious. Right after the first interview, the second one was scheduled and then the third and last one. Within a week they made a decision.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, salary, reason for looking for another job...   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Essilor (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process was conducted in our college , 3 rounds , Group Discussion, Aptitude Test and Personal interview .
    Interview was general and related to projects and college experiences .

Stagiare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Essilor (Paris (France)) in May 2017.

Interview

J'ai passé deux entretiens dans la même journée avec mon N+1 et son N+1. L'ambiance étais bien sympathique et ils m'ont bien expliqué les responsabilités du poste et la structure de la secteur. Aussi, ils m'ont répondu tous mes questions avec beaucoup des attentions. Ils parlent très bien anglais, et ils m'ont demandé à parler anglais aussi.

Interview Questions

• 1. Pourquoi Essilor?
      2. Se presenter
      3. Questions qui ont des relation avec le poste   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied directly on the Essilor company website. Was contacted within a week to set up a phone interview with HR. Phone interview was followed by an in person interview with the team a week later.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Essilor (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

Very long process took about 2 months . The interview consisted with about sales manager, Vice President and President of the company. One that is complete you have an interview with HR. The whole process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interviews questions   1 Answer

Technology Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor (Dallas, TX).

Interview

1. Phone screening by HR recruiter; 2.Hiring manager on site interview; 3. One on-site interview with hiring manager peer 4. Three on-site business leader interviews; 5. Panel interview by peers.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict between company departments?   Answer Question

Brand Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Essilor in March 2017.

Interview

It took 14+ days after I applied for anyone to contact me. And the only reason I was contacted was because I sent an email directly to a C level person. The recruiter I spoke with was not prepared. She did not even read my resume and asked the same question repeatedly. This person said they would send me their contact information and it took 48+ hours to do that. She also could not answer any of the questions I asked. Seemed annoyed to be interviewing me

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with insurance companies   1 Answer