Essilor Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Essilor Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at Essilor

1 Interview Review

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Essilor (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2018.

Interview

I had one round of interview with the hiring Manager after which an offer was made to me within the next 10 days. After some negotiation on the salary, I was promised a reply in a few days time. I waited and waited and finally at the end of 3 weeks I was told that there were some budget changes and they would get back to me in due course. I did not hear from them again for another 2 weeks after which I again followed up only to hear that another interview would need to be conducted as the job scope had changed due to some business changes. All this after an offer was already made to me. I went through another round of interview and another offer was made to me with hardly any hike despite the increase in job scope. I requested for a revision to the offer, post the job scope change, to which I was promised a response within a day initially but then when I followed up I was told that they would get back the next week. I waited patiently for 2 weeks instead of 1 week and still did not receive any communication from the concerned person. Finally, I lost patience and called the concerned person to ask about the status and I was told that there could be no further revision. I said that was fine but why there was no email communication regarding the same. I was told that an email would be sent to me soon. I have till date not received any email communication on that.
I am totally amazed at the way the whole recruitment process was handled with no timely communication to me. I don't understand why a company of such repute would treat an employee who has been offered the job this way.

Interview Questions