Estée Lauder Companies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (Melville, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

very easy and general questions. two persons interviewed. No written test. Asked about my previous experience. Hiring manager and the HR person interviewed. They were very nice and friendly. They tool around 3 weeks to get back to me. They did my back ground check and gave me a offer. overall experience was good. very nice office environment. people were friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked general questions about my previous jobs.They did my back ground check and gave me a offer. overall experience was good. very nice office environment. people were friendly and nice.They were very nice and friendly. They tool around 3 weeks to get back to me. They did my back ground check and gave me a offer. overall experience was good. very nice office environment. people were friendly and nice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Estée Lauder Companies

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

With 7 years luxury brand experience (Coach, RL Purple Label, etc) and an ivy league education, I was one of the final three candidates for this position. Unfortunately, the manager for whom I'd be working began the interview admitting a hangover from the Christmas party, the night before! Then, she winged a few open-ended questions at me, like "Tell me about yourself." I did my best to respond with aplomb, relevant projects, education, similar brand pricing strategies. This may sound like a loser's lament, but I wasn't impressed and wasn't too disappointed not to hear back. Albeit, she was a long-term contract project manager. Was also scheduled to meet with the GLobal head of finance for one of the major brands, before that interview, but the head was off--site and asked to reschedule. I never heard back about following up. I realize they were also looking of rmore of a computer analyst, than a finance/strategy analyst, the interviewer let me know this in the interview.

Interview Questions