Estée Lauder Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 474 of over 474 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Estée Lauder Companies

Estée Lauder Companies

Application

I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies

Interview

A first phone call with a member from the HR department then a following video call with both the member from the HR department and the Manager in charge of the Trade Marketing department

Interview Questions
  • My personal strengths and weaknesses, why Estee Lauder, why trade marketing
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

For my interview I had aa zoom called with one person. After a brief intro about the job and my relevant experience I was hired on the spot. And I started soon after.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe my career background.

Estée Lauder Companies

Application

I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies

Interview

Easy, direct, straight forward if you like makeup and skincare. If you enjoy talking about your interests with people and are good one on one then the interview process is a breeze.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite brand and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

One of the worst interview processes I’ve ever experienced. I received an email from HR to have a telephone interview to go through my CV and my right to work status. I was given 4 hours notice and no more info. The telephone interview then turned into a competency based interview where I was asked questions about various scenarios. The interviewer also kept interrupting me when I was trying to talk through my experience. By the end of the process when I was asked if I had any questions I just said NO, if the HR interviewer is what’s representing the company then I don’t want to work there. It’s one thing to do a competency based interview with 4 hours to prepare but quite another to do it without giving your candidates any information as to what the interview is actually about. Interviews shouldn’t be designed to trip up candidates, you won’t find anyone for the job by operating in this way! Incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Estée Lauder Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies in May 2021

Interview

Das Gespräch fand aufgrund der Situation natürlich online statt mit zwei vom HR und eine vom Online-Marketing Team. Nach der Begrüßung und Vorstellung haben wir erstmal meinen CV durchgesprochen, danach über meine Skills, die ich über meine praktischen Erfahrungen gelernt habe und ebenso eine Frage über wichtige KPIs im Online Marketing. Am Ende hatte ich ebenso Zeit meine Fragen zu stellen. Alle drei waren wirklich nett und haben immer gleich danach ein kleines Feedback gegeben, was sie gut fanden und was sie natürlich von einem Kandidaten brauchten.

Interview Questions
  • -Warum Estée Lauder? -Warum die Beauty Branche? -Welche Programme oder Tools hast du benutzt? -Stress Management? -Welche Rolle spielst du im Team? -Was war dein größter Erfolg? -Welche KPIs sind wichtig für unsere Websites? Wie hoch sehen unsere Zahlen im täglichen Geschäft aus?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (Dublin, Dublin) in May 2021

Interview

It was an online interview.I got an automated e mail.I gave my interview the next day .They askef me various questions about availibily,smokey eyes,client oriented service and culture of estee lauders companies.It was recorded and then i sent to them.But it has been one week and i didnt heard back anything

Interview Questions
  • Culture of estee lauder companies

Estée Lauder Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies

Interview

For the interview process I had two interviews the furst one with the human resources manager and the second one with the recruiting managers (usually the recruiting manager and a peer)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Estée Lauder Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies

Interview

Trotz eines vielversprechenden Lebenslaufes warte ich leider seit ungefähr 6 Monate auf eine Rückmeldung des Unternehmens. Leider ist die Wahrscheinlichkeit sehr gering, dass diese noch kommen wird. Schade, von einem Unternehmen wie Estee Lauder hätte ich mehr erwartet!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diegem, Flemish Brabant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (Diegem, Flemish Brabant) in Apr 2021

Interview

Not the hardest, you need to do your research and know important aspects of the company like the mission and values. Going through their social media pages can also help you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (Hong Kong)

Interview

After CV screening, first interview was at one of the universities. It was one-on-one with HR. After that is assessment day at a co-working space, we were split into groups of 3 to discuss a topic within a time limit and present to the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Which brand under the Estee Lauder companies that you want to work with?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 474 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Estée Lauder Companies Job Seekers

Director
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Presidential Management Associate Program (Marketing)
Learn About the Job