Estée Lauder Companies Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Estée Lauder Companies Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke with three people in the office, general HR interview and then more detailed technical interviews. Overall would have ended up being a multi-step process with additional in-person interviews, Excel test, and formal HR interview on the phone

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Estée Lauder Companies

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring manager was in a rush to hire. It was good and bad. Good because I got an offer, bad because I felt as though they were rushing into something instead of actually being selected. They were fairly polite but not overly friendly. I was offered the job that next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estée Lauder Companies (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Screening interview followed by in person interviews and meetings with HR. Five interviews total. Hiring managers great, HR not so much. A little disorganized in the process.