Esterline Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Esterline Engineer Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Esterline.

Interview

It depends on who interviews you. If it's the Engineering Manager, he would just talk about himself.

Other Interview Reviews for Esterline

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Esterline (Sylmar, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR within a month. The scheduled to meet a group and then 1:1 with upper management. The process took about a month after HR contacting me. They emphasize heavy on referrals from your previous employer/s or people who have worked with you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered what I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Esterline (Seattle, WA) in August 2007.

Interview

Director conducted a telephone interview as to pre-screen me. I was invited to come to a face to face interview a few days later.

Spoke one on one with the director. Then spoke with a group of people who would become my peers. The next day I was asked to come and meet with people from various other departments.

The next interview began with me speaking with about eight people who were managers and directors and ended with me speaking with two other peers from a division led by the director that I originally had my one on one interview with.

An offer was made a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wanted one week more vacation then the minimum starting alloted vacation. They would not agree to that but offered me and extra week's worth of salary in lieu of the time off.

I ended up getting 20% more than my previous employer.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Esterline (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on 20th August at esterline bangalore
    There are total 4 rounds
    Technical-lasted more than an hour I was asked in programming,project,testing,DO-178B

Manager-discussed what are the roles and responbilites,work environment and project

HR round: discussed the CTC , reason for job change

Engineer director: tested on domain

Interview Questions

• C,Python,DO-178B,testing ,domain   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

I attended the interview on 20th august at bangalore,India
    I have 4 rounds of interview
    Technical-lasted more than an hour I was tested in programming,testing,DO-178B,domain and projects
    Manager-discussed on the roles and responsibilities lasted more than 20 mins
    HR - it was a Cool round discussed the reason for change ,CTC etc
    Engineer director - discussed and tested mainly on domain and process