Estes Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Estes Express

1.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (New York, NY).

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter for a phone interview about 2 days after applying. The questions were very basic. I had a few questions about the position but the recruiter didn't have the answers. I was told my application would be forwarded to the hiring manager and I would be informed whenever the position was filled. It's been over a month and I have not heard anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your prior work experience?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time where you had to think outside the box?   Answer Question

Terminal Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ridgeville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Estes Express (North Ridgeville, OH) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied on line and then had a phone screen. After that they called me to schedule an interview with the Terminal Manager. He was very accommodating in scheduling the interview. He was well prepared and had clearly reviewed my resume prior to the interview. He explained the job in detail and we chatted about how my experiences could translate into this environment. Very pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Now that you know what would be involved, do you think you would be able to handle the necessary tasks?   Answer Question

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Ellenwood, GA).

Interview

Received a phone call next day after applying which was the first leg of the hiring process if your resume is outstanding they'll call,info was sent to hr for candidate selection got a call 2days later from hiring manager went in next day for interview,drug screen/physical ... overall process was really quick

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estes Express.

Interview

I would describe the interview as comparatively easy compared to other ones I've had. It was more of a conversation. No hot seat or situational questions. I'm experienced and they were in a hurry to fill the job.

Interview Questions

• How much do we need to pay you?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Elkton, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

The initial phone interview was great, and so were the two in person interviews afterwards. My first in person interview I was shown around the plant, introduced to employees, and even discussed the benefits as well. A week or so later I call in to find out they moved on to another candidate. It made me wonder what was the point of taking me around the plant and introducing me to current employees and then hire someone else. I wasn’t given and explanation just the company man answer “we decided to me forward with another candidate” I felt the process was very unprofessional and should be held in a traditional fashion instead of making you feel like a shoo-in from the start. The whole process was handled poorly be prepared to be faked out in elkton md.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Middletown, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Out of the dozen or so interviews I had been to, this one was the best! They did a real good job of making me feel like they wanted “me” to be on their team!

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Richmond, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a skype call for 20mins.
    The call was quick and specific and to the point.
    They know what they want in the resource and all the questions reflected that.
    Panel consisted of four people.

Interview Questions

• Experience in prior projects   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Tulsa, OK) in January 2018.

Interview

Simple meet and greet, talk about past experiences. Talk about future goals and what you see yourself doing with the company down the road. Go over your previous work and how long you worked there

Road Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (New York, NY).

Interview

Filled out the application online and was called for an interview. I had an interview with the corporate recruiter for about 30 mins to an hour. And then I was setup with an interview with the terminal manager. That went great and quick.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem being away from home for up to 5 days?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was quick and easy if you have experience but if you don’t then you’ll work the dock until a class comes up which is 4 times a year and get your CDL that way.

Interview Questions

• Your diving recorded speaks for itself but they ask the general questions.   1 Answer