Estes Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.0

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

You applied first online. Once this was done you needed to wait for a phone call. This is where your first interview was. If you passed this then you had a second 1 on 1 interview with the supervisor. All in all it was about a 2 week wait period.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Estes?   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estes Express (Birmingham, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

It was easy and fast. The manger saw that i worked for AAA Cooper for 3yrs as a dock worker. He said that he was pleased n knew i had the experience

Interview Questions

• I knew i was hired so he asked what shift i wanted morning or evening   1 Answer

P&D Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Morrisville, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

My first interview was with a recruiter over the phone then she forward my info to the hiring terminal manager, then I had two interviews with him and it went gr8!

Interview Questions

• What is your current position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Estes Express (Amarillo, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Very easy and outgoing. Wasn't a pressure cooker. Basically finding any person with any experience to accept the job because no one wants to work 3rd shift hours

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I was interviewed by one person, the person who eventually became my manager, for about an hour. It was a ridiculously easy interview, and I think I fell for it because the manager did a stellar job of selling the job and the outlook for how things would play out as the position developed. In hindsight, I see now that the interview was more about selling the position than it was about me promoting my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How do you work in an environment with constantly changing priorities?   Answer Question

Terminal Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estes Express (North Bergen, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com After filling out the application I got a call to do a Phone screening a week later. She then instructed me to email her some of my former employer references. The next day she called told me to come in for the Interview. I Interview with the Center Manager. He was really nice and honest. He told me he liked me and offered me the job. I'm just waiting for the background process and hopefully everything works out.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from all the other candidates?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estes Express (Roanoke, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They were down to earth and friendly. There were two managers who interviewed me at the same time, the terminal manager and the dock manager. They gave me a tour of the terminal and explained the operations process. It was a very straight forward process and I was told that I had the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my warehouse experience.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estes Express (Richmond, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen and a week later cam in for an interview. Interview lasted about 20-30 minutes with the normal questions and a week later I was offered the job.

General Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Estes Express (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was a very positive experience. They asked my experience and what I wanted from the company seemed very willing to work with me on my hours and what I wanted to cross train in All in all a very positive experience and everyone was very nice

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Estes Express (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview is fairly straight forward. We talked about my experience and tools I had. We did not stay on topic very long, it soon became about the managers projects at home and his sons baseball team. I didn't care about either of these but faked interest and got the job.

Interview Questions

• It was a really casual interview and don't remember what questions were asked that actually related to the job.   Answer Question