Estes Express Terminal Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Estes Express Terminal Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Estes Express

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estes Express (Baltimore, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with Office Supervisor. Initially a nice interview. Sounded promising at first. Then met with Terminal Manager. Seemed genuine and sincere. Although I held off on asking him questions about how lateral transfers worked. Because my initial job interview I informed the office supervisor I was over-qualified for this position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about customer service and duties I performed in another top-of the line freight company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Verify everything you discussed with the office supervisor with the Terminal Manager. If I would have taken that simple step, I would have turned down the job as I was over qualified for Appt Clerk. I found out after the current OSD Clerk was promoted to dock Supervisor, that protocol called for more interviews and you could not just change sheets for a non-management job in the same department. First company I ever worked for where you had to inverview for transferring from a non-management job to a non-management job in the same department. Estes decided to hire from the outside and as of the date of this review, that person has also left the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Estes Express

Anonymous Employee in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estes Express (North Bergen, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com After filling out the application I got a call to do a Phone screening a week later. She then instructed me to email her some of my former employer references. The next day she called told me to come in for the Interview. I Interview with the Center Manager. He was really nice and honest. He told me he liked me and offered me the job. I'm just waiting for the background process and hopefully everything works out.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from all the other candidates?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Ridgeville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Estes Express (North Ridgeville, OH) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied on line and then had a phone screen. After that they called me to schedule an interview with the Terminal Manager. He was very accommodating in scheduling the interview. He was well prepared and had clearly reviewed my resume prior to the interview. He explained the job in detail and we chatted about how my experiences could translate into this environment. Very pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Now that you know what would be involved, do you think you would be able to handle the necessary tasks?   Answer Question