Etas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etas Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

Embedded Software Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Etas (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. The consulting company contacted me about the job description, I was interested, I got an offer and an interview date and everything went well.
    I'm not unsatisfied by not getting the offer, but I was extremely offended by their feedback below:

-I didn't show or express interest about the position ( I clearly did and I drove 45 min to and back from the location to be present for the interview.
    -My interview wasn't suitable for the inter (I remember I dressed up with a nice black shoes, blue pants and a blue shirt and my dress winter coat and the interviewers actually we're not any professionally dressed and one of them was wearing jeans). I don't see this kinda feedback any professionally sent, I think these kinda comment should be kept for the interview member not broadcasted for any candidate relations.

So really bad experience

Interview Questions

• Career walkthrough
      Any particular experience with customer communication.
      Situation and reaction kinda questions.
      Interest about the position.
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Walk through resume and then few programming questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Etas.

Interview

Got selected via sending CV and got called for interview after about a week. Since I came from an electronics background, I didn't have much programming experience, but the questions were pretty straightforward, such as: what the different between C and Java, why pick one over the other? Whats OOP and have you done/explain any projects involving OOP. The key is just show your passion for programming and software.