Ethicon Endo-Surgery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

Initial phone interview to screen candidates, then an onsite interview to go over job expectations and company background. The onsite interview was very relaxed and more comfortable than I was expecting. No trick questions but very straightforward with work experience and skill questions. Quick follow-up with offer.

Interview Questions

• What relevant work experience can you bring into your position?   Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Four different interviewers are very nice and one on one with all of them. Half technical and half behavior questions. Behavior questions are all based on the Credo.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a preliminary interview. After that, went through a secondary interview later in the week. First behavior was mainly behavioral questions and resume stuff, second interview had more technical questions. Both interviews were done over the phone and with a group of people asking questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that your ethics/integrity were challenged   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. It took around 30 minutes and was very casual. Much more just having conversation than them firing questions. Very friendly people who seemed interested in the things I had to say and open to new things. I had a decision on my employment within a few days. Know about the company and basic interview questions and be yourself!

R&D Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2016.

Interview

After applying online I received notice that I had been selected for an opportunity for a phone interview. They were very helpful in scheduling around class times. About 2 weeks after the interview I received my offer via email.

Technical Writing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I worked as contractor through agency, this agency has almost all contractor in ethicon. so applied through friend and then got call from HR,general question.
    after hr round i was told to forward documents to contracting company, got call for speaking with program manager who was at different location. technical interview
    then had conversation with ethicon manager regarding job.

Intuitive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Pensacola Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I met with the manager at a hotel in Pensacola. FL. The interview went very well and I have been invited back as one of the final two candidates

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the future of medical sales?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery.

Interview

I had an on-site interview at a career fair. Approached them and got an interview on the spot. The interview was a mix of technical and behavioral questions and was half an hour. They let me know I got the offer in a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• Draw a free body diagram of a device. What is an ethical dilemma you've had to face?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial contact was via phone screen. Very basic. Just making sure that you are who you say you are. Scheduled on site interview a few weeks later. About 4-5 hours of interviews on site. Leadership/ethics/technical questions all fair game. They pick apart your résumé.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable.

R&D Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me for about an hour. They were very nice, but it was intimidating. You need to prepare very well in advance by thinking of certain situations and how previous work experience can apply to engineering. They did not notify the people that did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked behavioral questions. What is your idea of a leader, what leadership qualities do you possess and do you know of anyone that has these qualities. Describe a time when you had to make an ethical decision and how you described it. Two questions about a time when you had to make a decision and your thought process behind it. Be prepared to ask them questions as well.   Answer Question