Ethicon Endo-Surgery Product Director (Marketing) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ethicon Endo-Surgery Product Director (Marketing) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Director (Marketing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

My initial screening interview with HR was quite casual and easy. The recruiter simply asked me to review my background. No behavioral questions. Next, I had an on-site panel interview with 5 people in either marketing or R&D. They asked some behavioral questions, but the questions were somewhat conventional and lacked the depth I would have expected from JnJ. Also, the group dynamics were flat - they seemed disinterested from the onset of the interview. It almost seemed as if they had already made up their mind before I began talking. One person specifically focused his questions on how I would work in a flat organization (he implied some concern with my current level being too senior). Another person asked for a behavioral example and the group director seemed to be assessing how I work with others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a type of personality you find very difficult.   Answer Question
  • Describe how you would go about building a market forecast without any data.   Answer Question