Ethicon Endo-Surgery R&D Coop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

R & D Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

most of behavioral questions. This is my first interview ever, so I was kinda of not knowing what is expected. At a few questions, I might talked too much on one topic, so 30 min interview ran out really quickly. The interview was held in a big hall, where you are surrounded by other interviewers from other companies hiring coop and interviewees. It is timed to be only 30 mins and another interviewee will come in.There are warning alarm 10 mins before the 30-min interview, which was really annoying. I think trying to keep your answer concise and quick.

Interview Questions

• The interview was held in a big hall, where you are surrounded by other interviewers from other companies hiring coop and interviewees. It is timed to be only 30 mins and another interviewee will come in.There are warning alarm 10 mins before the 30-min interview, which was really annoying   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ethicon Endo-Surgery

R&D Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

The entire process was smooth and speedy. Ethicon conducted two 30 minute back-to-back interviews. The first interview went over my resume, asked situation based questions and got to know more about me. The other analyzed technical thinking and how to approach solving a problem.

I received the offer about 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were unsuccessful at completing a group task and how did you alleviate the problem.   Answer Question
    • Look at this device and attempt to explain all the mechanics involved that make this device work.   Answer Question