Ethicon Endo-Surgery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

3.1

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Four different interviewers are very nice and one on one with all of them. Half technical and half behavior questions. Behavior questions are all based on the Credo.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

Initial phone interview to screen candidates, then an onsite interview to go over job expectations and company background. The onsite interview was very relaxed and more comfortable than I was expecting. No trick questions but very straightforward with work experience and skill questions. Quick follow-up with offer.

Interview Questions

• What relevant work experience can you bring into your position?   Answer Question

R&D Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in February 2016.

Interview

After applying online I received notice that I had been selected for an opportunity for a phone interview. They were very helpful in scheduling around class times. About 2 weeks after the interview I received my offer via email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. It took around 30 minutes and was very casual. Much more just having conversation than them firing questions. Very friendly people who seemed interested in the things I had to say and open to new things. I had a decision on my employment within a few days. Know about the company and basic interview questions and be yourself!

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a preliminary interview. After that, went through a secondary interview later in the week. First behavior was mainly behavioral questions and resume stuff, second interview had more technical questions. Both interviews were done over the phone and with a group of people asking questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that your ethics/integrity were challenged   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

All day long including lunch time. At least 6 people, or a panel. Interview with different stakeholders that affect that position. Several managers are also on the panel. Dress well. Also, a tour of the facility will be given.

Technical Writing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I worked as contractor through agency, this agency has almost all contractor in ethicon. so applied through friend and then got call from HR,general question.
    after hr round i was told to forward documents to contracting company, got call for speaking with program manager who was at different location. technical interview
    then had conversation with ethicon manager regarding job.

R&D Engineer Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in March 2015.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a career fair and had an interview on site the next day. The recruiters were very friendly and communicative on when/where the interview was and gave a straightforward date of when I should hear back by.

Interview Questions

• The one technical question was a basic physics system that you had to draw a free body diagram for each of the components.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial contact was via phone screen. Very basic. Just making sure that you are who you say you are. Scheduled on site interview a few weeks later. About 4-5 hours of interviews on site. Leadership/ethics/technical questions all fair game. They pick apart your résumé.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable.

R&D Engineer Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery in October 2014.

Interview

There was one phone interview about an hour and a half long. A decision was made within a few weeks. I was offered the job and accepted. It was a very straight forward process. The interview questions were all pretty straightforward ranging from engineering related questions to questions more related to just your thought process.

Interview Questions

• Describe all the uses for a pencil that you can think of as quickly as you can.   Answer Question