Ethicon Endo-Surgery Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ethicon Endo-Surgery Territory Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Newry, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was competency based with 2 employees

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have displayed a sense of intellectual curiosity   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ethicon Endo-Surgery

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

My overall impression with everyone I encountered was that they truly cared about whether or not the position was a good fit for both me and the company. I was given extremely positive feedback and my last in-person interview with the hiring manager ended with an invitation to ride-along with a current rep. I didn't receive a call back after that point and then a week later the recruiter emailed and said they went with someone else. JnJ has contacted me 4 times since about other positions and I've had a similar experience every time...

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ethicon Endo-Surgery (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2013.

Interview

It was a very smooth hiring process that included about 4 interviews, also i remember it took about 4 months for the whole process to be completed. The interviews were very open minded and i really learned alot from the questions that made me think in different ways as i was recently graduated .