Etihad Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etihad Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions

3.5

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Belgrade (Serbia)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was in Belgrade, Serbia and there showed up around 400 - 500 people so concurention was way too high. It consisted of OD- Open day where you come only with your resime, AD- Assesment day where if you pass OD come there and you have some assigments like what would you do in certain situations with guests, and English test. And then if you pass that you are invited to the final interview where they are asking you how do you feel like about people from diiferent countries, rases etc.

Interview Questions

• what do you think about Muslims?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Etihad Airways

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2011.

Interview

Etihad Airways short-listed 60 people for an assessment day in Bucharest.
    After a presentation of the company we were divided into groups of 10.
    Each group was asked to match some given words (written on pieces of paper) into groups of 3 having a common theme linking them, then we had to make a story using all of these words and tell it in front of the others; each of us said a part of the story.
    The next assignment was to do some role playing. The situations involved customer service in critical situations, such as when a laundry's client is upset because his shirt is iron burned.
    The last test was an English language skills test, very easy. We were given 20 minutes, more than enough.
    A selection of about 20 applicants was made to get to the final interview.
    Another presentation of Abu Dhabi and Etihad was aired.
    The final interview took about 30-40 minutes, it was a 1 to 1 interview during which we were asked to provide examples of experience related to customer service, teamwork and adaptability capacity. The answers were written down.
    At the end, we submitted all the requested documents.
    The answer was received in 6 days on email.

Interview Questions

• What was the outcome of working in a multicultural environment? What did I learned? What differences did I noticed?   2 Answers