Etisalat Entry Level Satallite Radio Reciever Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etisalat Entry Level Satallite Radio Reciever Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Satallite Radio Reciever Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Etisalat (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2009.

Interview

initially, HR person called me for interview in a specific date. I asked her on the phone about what kind of interview it will be, she replied it will only be an HR interview first, like its only behavioral interview. If you go through the first interview you then will get a Techincal interview with the manager of the radio satellite division.
When i went in the interview room, i found myself surrounded by a panel of 3 interviewers, and they started hitting me with core engineering questions which i wasn't prepare at all, And this was only an entry level position babe. I told them i have been told that the first interview is only for HR. They laughed strongly at me response.
some questions included:
-Tell me about the functions of a satellite reviever? how it works ? how they are arranged?

Interview Questions