Etisalat Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Etisalat Software Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Etisalat Software Solutions

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Written Test followed by Technical and HR,,
    There is one bad looking lady HR, She was so rude and She don't know how to behave with candidates who come for interview, She treats us like her house slave...

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview is conducted by Etisalat permanent employee, who is hiring in his team.
    Normally it is a on call interview, since Etisalat has no office space to conduct interviews. Even when you are hired, you might struggle to find a chair / PC in the office.
    Since there is no coordinated recruitment effort, it all depends on interviewer's capabilities.

Once success full, ESS/Technologia only negotiate salary. So, this is your one and only chance. As there are no big increments/bonuses no matter how much you perform later.

Interview Questions

• Did you work in webservices?   1 Answer

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. (Sometimes in case of Emergency hiring just 1 round.)

1st round Core Technical:
    - Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, EJB, Webservices, XML), Javascript
    - PL/SQL, DBMS Concepts, Joins, Procedures and Packages, Indexing
    - Java Programs are asked by Interviewer to write on the spot, must know SQL as well.

2nd round Techno-Managerial:
    - Core Java, J2EE, PL/SQL
    - Basic questions to scale your attitude towards work and pressure handling techniques.
    - Design Patterns and (if having prior work experience) Projects recently worked on.

Interview Questions

• No highly difficult questions asked. If prepared on Basic concepts thoroughly, then can easily crack the interview.
      However, for Freshers - brain teasers, puzzles are must to be prepared.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation as the Management is very strict on the Package offered. But one can negotiate to a marginal 3-5% extent.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Recruiter scheduled the Telecon call,they took 2 round of Interview ,asked OSS(Telco Domain) question.

Not comfertable with Middleast client

Senior Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etisalat Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

1. Easy fundamental questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no, negotiations........they offered 30% more than i asked.