Eurest Dining Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurest Dining Services Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.0

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services in May 2017.

Interview

Long, arduous, and way too many. Anything more than 3 means they're not doing so well. Seemed way too disorganized and the inability to get everyone together was difficult

Interview Questions

• If there was something I could change about myself, what would it be? And why would you change that and how would you go about doing so?   Answer Question

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (Pensacola, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick, to quick really. Asked very little job related questions. Spent most of the time telling me how good they are. It was more like a sales pitch and they only really cared about how much salary I wanted but would not tell me what the pay range was.

Interview Questions

• How much do you expect to make.   1 Answer

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (Delta, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

My interview went well. Very knowledgeable and friendly interviewer. I do not know yet if I was hired but the gentleman was very personable and took his time to answer any questions I had and to show me around. I will be disappointed to not be able to work under such a good leader.

Executive Chef/Chef Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (Reston, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy, 1:1, then cooking test, then 1:1, pretty easy. they asked typical questions, give me an example of how you pleased a dissatisfied customer, what is the procedure for a worker whois vomiting?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflicts among workers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

A brief phone interview followed by an online assessment test. I then interviewed at a facility for about an hour. I had a third interview at another location. All of the interviews were very professional. They answered all of my questions and were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about budgeting and financial responsibilities.   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services.

Interview

Waked in and waited for the Chef. Asked for my resume. Showed my resume. Spoke as we walked through the building. Got a tour of where I would work. Sat down and spoke about the position. Was asked question about my experience and about my resume.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Asked basic questions experience, talked about the location and the client. We talked mostly regarding the account and the expectations. I met with the District Manager and the district chef. I then spoke with a RVP? (I believe) over the phone where I was asked more what would you do in this situation or tell me a time when you had a customer complaint.

Interview Questions

• Have you dealt with a difficult client and explain   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Poor. They wanted to fill the position as quickly as possible. The recruiter for the company was sub par and didn't see to know what he was doing. He asked for references after I was already working at the company.

Food Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurest Dining Services (San Mateo, CA).

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks, recruiter contacted , had 2phone interview, onsite tasting , and then offer was placed . Pleasant and professional executives , I really enjoyed the process.

Chef Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed at job site and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions.Just basic strength and weakness questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotians