Eurest Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurest Services Interview Questions

2.4

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurest Services (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an initial phone call to set up a phone interview. The first phone interview took approx 1 hour. It included questions about my background and how I can contribute in the role I applied for. The next step was a meet and greet with management the client they serve. The process was structured very well and answered any questions I had about the position.

Facilities Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eurest Services (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and went through 3 interviews over 2 months (which were all essentially the same). I more than adequately displayed my skills and experiences deemed necessary for the role, but in the end was beat out by someone who was an acquaintance of a friend of the boss.

Interview Questions

• A walk through of the facility. I pointed out damage and obvious things, but I guess they were looking for more interior design related issues. Such as positioning of a ficus.   Answer Question

Facilities Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurest Services (Venice, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Wow. The most horrible interview I've ever had. I just had to comment because I don't remember seeing any reviews or interview comments regarding the Eurest location in the giant binoculars building in Venice, CA, where Eurest has Google as a client and takes care of the facility there for them. First, despite the casual, harmless look of the building, they are actually very uptight about entering. You have to be buzzed through using an intercom and then sign into a computer when you arrive as well as put on a name badge. I was stunned at this and asked the interviewer what all that was for in a joking manner but I was curious. I got the feeling this woman is a "follow Hitler type" - don't ask any questions, just do what the leaders say. She responded "that's just building security". I know that...but why these extreme measures?? Never mind. This woman had such a cold, unfriendly look and manner, I knew early on this was going to be bad. The initial phone introduction, she just said "hello?" In a harsh way and then hung up on me! I had to call her back. That was also a bad sign. The in-person interview was this woman and two others. Only the first was in the room with me, the other two were on a monitor. Very inhuman, cold feel, just so bad. One of the women on the monitor I caught laughing and I think they were talking about me and typing messages to each other back and forth. When I asked the main interview a question, she corrected me in such a harsh way, I knew right then that the interview was over. I got up and walked out. Horrible - avoid this place at all costs if you are a nice person!

Utility Hand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eurest Services (Stafford, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Information of what my duties would be were explained, as well as benefits. And the process that would take place if a job was available , and what information to ask for when a job was available.

Interview Questions

• Did I have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Facilities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Eurest Services (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

This should have been my red flag. I was first notified of a position in August of 2011, which was when I sent out my resume. I heard absolutely nothing until the end of October 2011, which was just a phone interview. 2 more months went by before I heard anything else. After one interview, I was never contacted again by my recruiter. I called numerous times and left numerous messages to only hear nothing for a month. I got a call back one month after all this for a different position within the same company and finally was employed in February of 2012.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult, they were out there. I was asked what kind of animal I'd want to be, what are my interests and hobbies, nothing that pertained to the job or it's tasks at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations, it was 17.50 an hour to start with a chance at a 3% raise, which is insulting, and they never give you the full 3% from what I've heard. I went above and beyond and only got 2.6.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurest Services (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

Within a day of answering a craigslist ad, I got offered an interview for the following morning. The human resources employee who handled the interview was exceedingly courteous and friendly, and seemed to make a genuine effort to get to know his applicants. Some questions I got asked about included prior experience, criminal background, and ability to work holidays. However, I know that other employees who had prior convictions and no experience got hired, so I don't really think anything except holiday availability actually mattered.
    I have to comment that the interviewer really went out of his way to raise expectations about the position by saying some things that turned out to be very misleading. For instance, I was told that I would have the option of working full-time, and this turned out to be simply false. I know of at least one other employee who was frustrated by his lack of hours after getting hired. Also, I was told that there were a lot of opportunities for advancement within the company. Admittedly, it's a little soon to say for sure, but my suspicion right now is that this wasn't entirely true either.
    A handful of employees have already come and gone, and my general impression is that they will hire just about anyone for this position. The only reason I know of that anyone was declined a job was not being legally allowed to work in the US.

Interview Questions

• Are you available on holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the kind of company that thrives on having a high turnover rate. Unless you're applying for an upper management position, you won't have a lot of leverage.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurest Services.

Interview

there is NO interview just apply and you are hired,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation phase they will lie to you, they will tell you 10- 11 an hour then when you get paid its at 8 an hour