Euro-Pro Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euro-Pro Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Euro-Pro in September 2015.

Interview

It was a looooooooooooooooooooog interview process. I applied for the R&D Engineer on line. Then contacted by a senior engineer working at Euro-pro (or SharkNijia). After a phone interview (I am out of state), I thought the follow-up phone or on-site interview will be shortly noticed me. But it took almost one month until the HR department contacted me. Same with the other interview reviews here, there is a personality test. And I was told by the HR that I will have another phone interview very shortly. But it still took 10 days for the 'shortly' follow-up. I was interviewed by the engineer manager on the third phone interview. Not much technical questions, the interview is quite a pleasure. At the end, the manager told me that I will be given the on-site interview in few days. So I believed that. However, after I got my job offer from another company, I still didn't hear from them. ( I have emailed the HR to check about the status, no reply) I don't understand what was going on with the interview process. It takes 3+ months. Maybe because the relocation is a problem? I am not sure.

Other Interview Reviews for Euro-Pro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euro-Pro (Newton, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews followed by short online personality test and face to face interview (4 hours with 5 different people). Everybody was really nice but the entire process was super slow (2 months)

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euro-Pro (Newton, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was to be 2.5 hours with 4 people, but ended up being 3.5 hours with 5 people. Everything went very well and I got a good vibe that I would like working there. Interviewed with several departments, since the job would involve working with each one closely for the product development life cycle. It was a great interview overall and the recruiter was very helpful through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult, just some simple mechanical questions to test critical thinking and problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried negotiating for a few more PTO days since I was offered less days then I currently had. But the over all offer was solid and I believe I will be happier there then my current place of employment.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Called by a HR consultant by referral and and conducted 2 phone interviews and followed by a on site interview. The company planned the interview in a very friendly way. The typical flight and hotel was set up and there was a limo driver waiting at the airport.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly talked with the VP and a manager. It was very casual.   Answer Question

Re-location was an issue.