Euroclear Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

It took 2 weeks. HR called and we agreed on a phone interview. The interview was very fast. Three or four questions on the bank, your background and intentions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

3 in person interviews and one over the phone

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank.

Interview

A telephone interview in English. You have the opportunity to present yourself, your background, you drive to work at Euroclear and your knowledge about the company. About 20 mins time

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

- 4 interviews on a internal move
    - every interview had common questions,
    - only one person was able to answer my questions
    - employee was kept in the dark until the final moment of getting the offer (strange as this was internal move)
    1. HR
    2. Team member
    3. Team Leader
    4. Head of Dep

Interview Questions

• previous experience
      coding in MS Office
      solving riddles
      analysis of case studies   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (Brussels (Belgium)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied via a consulting agency. My profile was qualified by the agency and I then was invited onsite to meet with 2 directors for an interview.

Worst interview of my whole (long) career. It turns out that Euroclear does not seem to use industry standard terminology to reference projects artefacts and hence that the job description was not accurate. For instance, they use the word "implementation project" (which is defined as an onsite deployment project of an existing software package) to actually reference the development of a new software package. It took me a good hour to understand there was a communication problem while both parties grew frustrated. Eventually I identified the problem and pointed out that the reason why we were lost in translation was the wrong wording, but then the conversation got even worse and they rejected any new information I was giving them even when I described the PMBOK framework (since a PMI certification was considered an asset per their job description) since "they do not operate that way".

I don't know if this behaviour is specific to a department or if it applies to the whole company. In any case, I would recommend that any prospective candidate check very carefully the company expectations in terms of roles and responsibilities as - once again - they seem to have their own proprietary wording that does not align with industry standards.

I can't help believe that the interview wouldn't have been such an failure, if the directors had been able to communicate more clearly their expectations.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you have performed the "implementation" project of a software package?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2016.

Interview

HR arrange a phone interview. Then face to faace interview with HR and then a Team leader meeting. Then I was denied the next stage because I was not good enough.

Financial and Banking Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Call from talent acquisition and then from the HR in Brussels. A week later another face to face interview with HR then interview with the team leader and operational manager a week after. Very long process. Didn't hire me for the most stupid reason I have ever heard in my life.

Interview Questions

• What do you to work for us and not for our competitors ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank (Kraków (Poland)) in September 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview with Talent Aquisition Team - short 10 minutes conversation about my experience. Then it was interview in the company's office. It lasts about three hours and it's consisted of interview with manager, short so-called "sit-in" with one of company's employee's and an excercise to do - "in basket".

Interview Questions

• My experience, education, former employer and why I want to change my current job? How I can see myself in five years?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank.

Interview

Cv screening, 2 phone interviews with HR & career day. Very fast and easy process. Career day: 2 interviews + group work + sit-in. Result in 1/2weeks after the career day. No technical questions. More focused on motivation

Client Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Euroclear Bank in June 2016.

Interview

The lady called me to arrange phone interview. On the day of phone interview I got call from recruitment person. Overall, it lasted about 10-15 minutes not more. Questions were very easy and related to work experience.