Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Chemist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Chemist Interview Questions

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online on the company website and I was contacted 6 days later by email to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted about thirty minutes. The interviewer was direct but courteous and described the hiring process in detail.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview ~3 weeks after applying online with hiring manager that consisted of resume review and technical questions.
    Panel interview the following week with senior staff and hiring manager which consisted of both behavioral and technical questions.
    Offer revived the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not attempt negotiation.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories.

Interview

Pretty basic interview. Had similar questions from human resources, technical management, and department management. Each interview lasted about 45 minutes. As entry level there weren't any difficult technical questions, mostly personality type questions. If you are fresh out of school they will give you a chance as long as you didn't throw up any red flags.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite/least favorite class in college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Process took about two weeks from interview to offer letter. Two interviews total. First interview was long, second extremely short (try 10 mins). Offer letter presented same day as last interview. From the time of the offer letter to the first day of work, it was less that two weeks. They immediately sent paperwork to get a physical, blood work, and drug tested. Process was easy to follow and then directions where sent for information about benefits, first day of work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a phase not because they didn't allow but rather because it wasn't pursued.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial is a phone interview. Second, Take speed dating and add management members. It seems stressful, but stay true to yourself answer questions honestly, be positive, and show your personality. A few technical questions, but mainly they want to see how you do in a team and what your personality is like.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation where you had to set a goal. What did you do to meet that goal?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories.

Interview

Phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They didn't budge at all on anything.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

Application and resume was submitted online. There was a phone screen with a recruiter from HR that lasted about 25 minutes. The questions detailed previous experience and also had a few scenario/outcome questions about how I would have (or did) handle situations based on regulations and personal ethics.

There was a panel interview with 3 of the leads/management that lasted about an hour. Questions covered technical experience and also ethics/integrity situations.

There is a lot of focus on personal integrity and the ability to adhere to written procedures. Team work is essential as is following-directions exactly.

Interview Questions

• What is my favorite chemical element and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 seperate people at one time. 1 person from Human Resources and 2 managers from 2 seperate departments. It was nice to get it all done at one time, but at the same time it would have been nice if they would offer water or something when you are there for hours at a time interviewing. I was asked very few actual science questions and instead was asked mostly HR type questions. Like how would you handle this, what would you do in this situation, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

HR did a short 10 minute interview and then I was invited on sight. I interviewed with 5 different people for one hour each. Most of them asked similar questions. I was applying for two different positions.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lancaster, PA) in March 2008.

Interview

You meet with an HR employee, most of whom are relatively friendly. Then you are sent to whatever department you applied for and meet with nearly all of the management team there. You'll usually get a decision within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Some departments will have scientific quizzes for you. You better be up on your general chemistry/biology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation at this level. I started fresh from college.