Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.8

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories.

Interview

phone call from HR followed by phone interview followed by on site, then in a week i got offer letter from the company. i have green card, so no problem for work permit

Associate Scientist (PSS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Kalamazoo, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took about 1 week. I had a phone screening then 3 days later, an in-person interview with 3 managers. The interview was about an hour long. They asked technical and behavioral questions. I got an offer 4 days later.

Water Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Horsham, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with two people at the same time. One person was to be my direct supervisor and the other was the manager. They were very nice and didn't want me to be nervous. They wanted honest answers and not cookie cutter ones found on the internet.

Interview Questions

• Do you also consider your colleagues your customer?   1 Answer

Biologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories in July 2017.

Interview

My interview was over the phone and lasted no more than ten minutes. The lady that interviewed me was very kind. She asked me a few basic questions about myself and then we discussed my relevant experience to the job I was applying for.

Bioreactor Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (West Point, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview after only 2 days of posting resume and then in-person interview came one week later. Even though interview went well they did not get back to me and I had to inquire 2 week later to find out the position had been terminated. :/

Interview Questions

• They gave many standard questions, but they also asked what I had done in the past that was most challenging and rewarding that I was proud of.   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Lexington, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through company website. I was contacted by the company HR after a couple of weeks. From then on things took less than a week till the date of extending an offer! Was able to negotiate the base compensation a little.

Senior CHEMIST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Portage, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviews went smoothly and were very friendly. I felt like I was well qualified for the job and I had answers to most of the questions that were asked.

Interview Questions

• If you were given this compound, what type of instrumentation would you use to perform Assay and Impurity content during one run?   Answer Question

Associate Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leola, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (Leola, PA).

Interview

A round of three interviews taking about two hours from start to finish. Very conversational, not too technical. Most of the questions focused on behavioral analysis. I was also asked about relevant coursework from college, about my previous work experience, and about any experience I had with laboratory equipment and machinery.

Lab Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories (West Point, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with the recruiter and three people who work for the company (each of whom had open positions in their specific group). All of us sat together and I answered questions for each of them. It was very conversational and easy-going. They all seemed to know each other well and were eager to answer my questions as well.

Scientist (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, PA

Application

Interview

I applied online, a week later HR called for phone screen. Couple days later I got a call to come in for an in person interview. There were 6 other candidates also interviewing the same day, we were separated into rooms and about 10 different team leaders came in separately and interviewed us. each interview was about 10 minutes. They asked basic HR questions and then they talked about what they did.

Interview Questions

• technical questions (precision vs. accuracy) and basic HR questions (what is trust, why hire you, why eurofin)   2 Answers