Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions

Interviews at Eurofins Scientific

2.8

Interview

simple questions pertaining to teamwork, experience with chemistry/biochemistry techniques. Previous work experience in lab settings. Questions on data integrity and understanding of regulatory bodies and how the impact work. Previous research experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was scheduled for a phone screening interview for 15 minutes. The interview took 10 minutes with one of their recruiter who decide later whether to recommend you to the hiring manager or not. obviously she did not like my answers or to be more accurate she did not like that I was a bit nervous so she did not submit my application.

Interview Questions

• The screening phone interview questions are:

What is your ideal career or, What kind of career you are looking for?
      Why you left your last job?
      What did you like most about your last job?
      What did you like Least about your last job?
      What is your salary expectation?
      Would you now or in the future need sponsorship to work for any employer in the country?
      What methods are you more comfortable working with?
      Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a rotation of interviewers, with 6 in total. About 12 minutes was spent with each interviewer, in which they asked you a variety of questions. Following the interviews, I was given a tour of the facility. A few days following the interview, they requested another phone interview. The week following the phone interview, I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• When do you know that you have accomplished a goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a blitz interview. You and about 5-10 other people are interviewed on the same day, in different rooms and the staff there rotate between rooms. People from different departments interview you mostly on your character to decide if you would be the best fit for their department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leola, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Leola, PA).

Interview

A round of three interviews taking about two hours from start to finish. Very conversational, not too technical. Most of the questions focused on behavioral analysis. I was also asked about relevant coursework from college, about my previous work experience, and about any experience I had with laboratory equipment and machinery.

Anonymous Employee in Middle Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Middle Lancaster, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Shot gun interview and I got interviewed by seven other people. The people were very nice. The questions were someone hard but I felt like I could have gone in without preparing for it

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruitment process was rather lengthy. It took about 2 months (from the moment I applied online to receiving an offer). About 6 weeks in, a human resources officer phone screened me for 15 minutes. I was invited to an on site interview scheduled 2 weeks later. At the onsite interview, I was interviewed by each technical staff member and HR officer (5 people total). I received an offer the next business day.

Interview Questions

• How would you conserve energy?
      What is LOD/LOQ?
      Describe GMP.
      What is accuracy? precision?
      Describe how you would build trust.
      What is my favorite class? hardest class?
      Describe a time I failed.
      Describe a time I made a tough decision.
      What is important in a workplace environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was rather extensive. There were numerous technical questions to reassure the company that you knew the concepts and theories behind the work. Additionally, there were numerous moral based questions to determine integrity and ethics. Interviewers were extremely personable and easy to talk to. Depending on what department you are applying to, be prepared to answer comprehensive analytical questions.

Interview Questions

• You have compound X in a solid a liquid, a liquid, and a gas phase at 40 degrees Celsius. At what temperature will compound X be in the same phase?   1 Answer

Associate Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Quite extensive. It took about 3 hours and interviewed with 3 people total- 2 department managers and a job recruiter (it was supposed to be 3 managers, but one was out that week). Each interviewer was very friendly and asked questions that seemed to be quite relevant to the position. I felt very comfortable, but I was asked the same or very similar questions by each interviewer- which I found odd. After the initial interview, I was asked to submit a college transcript, and was sent to an occupational lab facility about 1-2 weeks later for a pre-employment health screen and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What prior work experience do you have that would make you an asset to Eurofins?   1 Answer

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen to determine what programming concepts and languages I had Then there was a face to face interview. They tested my knowledge with a review of sample code, logically planning how I would write a program based on a typical situation that could occur. They also asked general interview questions.