Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Lancaster, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Not as professional as I would have expected. Checked my references before making me an offer. Gave a surprise written test during interview. Viewing current employees during the a walk through, they seemed to be disgruntled.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by a couple managers in a conference room. They do a simple oral exam (PCR, ELISA, Ig_, etc.) and all the other typical interview questions. Seemed to be a very friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• Oral exam asking for definitions, what things stand for, and when it would be used.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific.

Interview

They go through a very long drawn out process with very many phone interviews. Conducted interviews both my phone and by video call. The team was supportive and interested in learning about the candidates background as well as helpful in providing information about the company and their roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your sales style. What works for you? What doesn't work?   Answer Question

Upstream Vaccine Development Scientist Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Blue Bell, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Worst experience ever, the person that was supposed to interview me had called out on the interview day, so someone else had to take over. This other person couldn't answer any of my questions regarding the position. Anyways, I was invited back for a second interview and was told that i would hear back in 1 week. One month later, still waiting for the decision, called the person again to ask for an update, was told the position had been filled a while ago. Shame on them for not taking 2 miserable minutes to write an email and inform people that they didn't make the cut.

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Point, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (West Point, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very basic. Only HR related questions. Nothing was asked regarding my previous experience because its Scientific service (contract agency branch of Eurofins). The job was deceived as a real/full time position but in reality its a contract position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific in February 2016.

Interview

First got a call from a Lancaster eurofins recruiter for more information about me and my qualifications. Got a second interview and had three interviewers. One with the directors, one with genetic counselors and lastly with current genetic assistants. Overall great experience and good conversation with back and forth questions about the job details and my tasks. Whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation yet.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Oceanside, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interviewed to go over my skills and background, and 2 weeks later on-site interview was done to go over my previous job experience and situational questions. Interview was done with group leader and manager first, and 2nd half of interview was done by subject matter expert of the skill that they are particularly interested in.

Interview Questions

• When you encountered unexpected result, what have you done at the scene and what have you done to prevent it from happening again?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (New Orleans, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was short, about 20-30 minutes long. My interviewer asked very straightforward questions. I only met with one person. There was a tour of the facilities afterwords. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork prior to the interview though, paperwork that usually isn't filled out until after you're hired. They got back to me in a little over a week.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Garden Grove, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Hires through an agency and the interview was more personal. Asked briefly about the instruments you have had experience during your education and about the flexibility for working overtimes. The interview process was short and simple and they offered a tour around the lab.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal within five years?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Newark, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Friendly.Thorough, I believe Eurofins to be an excellent company,. I really to work there. It was my first interview ever so I'm not sure if I did well and didn't know what to expect.