Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurofins Scientific Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.9

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camberley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Camberley, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Group exercises with nine people, very long. First icebreaker introduction and get to know each other, telling an intersting fact about myself, hobby, etc. We could visit the laboratory and the workplace on a lab tour. Ship acident exercise - solve problem together, talk about which people to save in the acident. Production line exercise - making paper frogs in a production line very fast. Last interview alone.

Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Good informative but tough interview. Case study will be big one and really you have to apply your BA skillsets to crack it. Then Technical round is one of the longest and toughest interviewes I have ever faced. THey will encourage and motivate you to answe and come to the clarity.
    1.Case Study
    2. Technical Round
    3. Managerial Round

Interview Questions

• Related User stories and requirements   1 Answer

Informatie Analist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barneveld (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Barneveld (Netherlands)).

Interview

Na meerdere ontmoetingen, gesprekken en een test kwam er na een afwijzing geen enkele vorm van feedback of communicatie om een andere rol. Er was duidelijk gemaakt dat het bedrijf de grootste drijveer was om er te solliciteren én niet de functie.

Interview Questions

• "Vertel wat over jezelf." en je vervolgens continu onderbreken.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was recruited through on campus hiring. Approx 250 students applied, 50 cleared the written rounds and the 22 were shortlisted after GD. Finally 6 were selected among the 22.
    There were 2 technical interview rounds - both consisted of in-depth understanding of Data
    Structures and DBMS. Also, OOPS concepts were tested intensively. I was then asked to explain in detail about any previous projects done. Apart from academic subjects , a lot of puzzles were asked.
    The interviews lasted about 50 mins each.

Interview Questions

• Write the code to implement Candy Crush using Data Structures?   1 Answer

Senior TestAutomation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I have attended for selenium automation.
    Written Test few qts :describe about TCP/IP ,Wifi,DNS,RAID systems ,VPN .Few questions about selenium and qts on general testing concepts and qts on sql queries.
    1st technical round: They ask about test automation framework in ur current project ,challenges faced.which Dlls used.Name the namespaces used in ur project. Swapping of two nos without using temp variable.diff bw gettype() and typeof(),diff bw arraylist and list ,sql queries ,what is Webdriver,diff between impliciwait and explicit .
    2nd tech rnd : how to handle diff browsers , diff bw quit and close() ,delegates , jagged arrays ,sql queries , webservice testing .

Interview went well , 60% qts answered in interview. We need to write the programs as well.

All the very best.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The written , 2 technical and 1 managerial round was good and very professional. I did not do well in the managerial round.This took a whole Saturday.The HRs and interviewers were very professional and arranged things well. F2F rounds were bit challenging.

But, after 2 days got a call from another HR saying, another team member wants to discuss with you and i have to come to the office the next day and the interview was scheduled and in the mail i received from HR , it was mentioned as job position:Technical architect , after i called the HR for confirmation on the position , he said i just sent the call letter and forgot to delete content of mail.
    I went for interview the next day, two guys came to take the interview, both of them behaved like they want to take some revenge on me and were behaving like a critics for every answer i give.
    they were giggling, yawning(they just had come from lunch, did not even wipe their hands).
    Very very unprofessional attitude by the last interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Written:
      sorting, finding index algorithm (need to write code), design patterns, sql queries ,C# related questions.
      technical 1:
      about my present project, architecture, MVC, design patterns, AngularJS, Javascript, nhibernate, c#(delegates, generics , OOPS).
      technical 2 :
      AngularJS, web API, architecture, scenario based questions.
      Managerial:
      scenario based questions, data structures,puzzles, architecture based questions and normal questions about my present employment and what im looking for??
      Technical 3 :
      programs on Fibonacci series, Design patterns and Questions related to Electronics and communications.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from HR of Eurofins, Applied through Online Portal.

Interview Process consists of 1 Written Round , 2 Technical Rounds, 1 Managerial Round and Final HR Discussion.

Managerial round has Logical and Analytic questions asked. The Project management Tasks. etc.

Questions on multitasking, bindings, OOPS and Design Patterns.

Interview Questions

• The Interview Process Had Basics of Oops and Scenario Questions.
      Questions on Linq, Lambda Expressions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was not Great.

Associate Director Corporate Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakleigh (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Oakleigh (Australia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Through a recruiter I was sold the opportunity to attend an interview with a Director. Interview was in Oakleigh, a substantial distance from Melbourne CBD. I had just returned from overseas and was told in no uncertain terms, relayed from Eurofins, that I could not delay the process by a day in order to properly effect the interview and overcome some jetlag, despite suggesting this was a preferred option. Turned up and was neither impressed by the locale or offices. OK, so maybe I am a snob so I tried to clear that from my disposition. I was met by the Director. Didn't get a "hi, did you find the offices ok?", or "thanks for coming", just "please go in here for your test". Test was psychometric (logic) and calcs. (0.5 hours). Interview followed, no structure. Interviewer couldn't care less about my experience or skill-set, and was more interested in how old I am/was. Thoroughly unpleasant chap, with little or no interest in even attempting to sell me the role. I interpreted the whole process and interviewer as both contemptuous and rude. Complete waste of my time and speaking of time, I couldn't even get a "thanks for your time" at the end of the interview even though I certainly gave one. Just Wow! On a positive note, it makes for the best interview story ever.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Dedication in organizing the recruitment drive is commendable. Well Organized and phased manner assessment. Entire interview process though exhaustive got over in less than half a day. Recruiters keep well informed on the process and progress

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really Great

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

2 Rounds of technical and 1 round of tech interview face to face. Face to face was after a written test.

Interview Questions

• Some analytical question related to few alogrithms. What is the output of the algorithms etc.
      x = 0
      x = x +1
      x = x*3 + 2
      x = 2 * ( x + 2)
      Write example of the 3 design patterns?
      When you should not use index in database?
      Some Update/Select/Delete and Insert statements which were simple
      What are the problems in the following code
      Function DoSomeThing(Long B) As Long
                         Ind = Ind * 2
                         Count += 1
                   End While
      End Function
      What does try.. catch .. finally do before giving results? - executes finally   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very clear with the offer. Terms and conditions will be provided only during joining. So not sure whether to join or not. Unprofessional offer..